Sunday, November 8, 2009

Catch-Up Day

Today is catch-up day.

Thursday was spent doing more domestic stuff, less desk work.

Friday was spent going into the City til the early evening, then going out to the harvest and hanging out with friends.

Saturday was spent sleeping in a little, then all the rest of the day with J.

Yes, today is for redemption.

- Finish that cover letter.
- Install Word.
- Respond to P (email). This is the guy i've been emailing with from the veggie site, but with each email i'm losing interest (completely separate from having met someone else). Not too thrilled, but for some reason i feel bad just ending it.

I'm sure there are a ton other things i can and should do today, but i'll return and add when they come to mind.

- Oh yah, like finding out how to get prompts sent to me when new postings/comments are made here. How do i do that?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting in friend-time! I have done no work work the last few days, either. Some house stuff, though.

    Re: prompts - there's a few different ways you can get them. I don't think you use google home page (http://www.google.com/ig) which I LOVE, if you do it's super easy to add the RSS to it.

    What do you get when you click on: Posts (Atom) at the very bottom of the home page? I have the option of signing up via Google reader/homepage (which is what I use) or MyYahoo, or something called bloglines, or Live Bookmarks in Firefox.

    Let me know if you need further info on this. :)

    ReplyDelete